Monday, August 29, 2011

101 Things Update

Okay, I have not been terribly good at keeping up to date on this thing, but I wanted to write a post giving a bit of an update. I have crossed a bunch of things off the list because of developments in the past year. I have resumed teaching both blues and lindy, I have been giving hugs like crazy, I have been doing tiny good deeds like crazy, I have been reading almost continuously, I visited Cedar Point, I took a few long(ish) road trips, and all of the other things I've updated since my last edit.

The fact of the matter is that I am not going to complete my list. I have to acknowledge that some of the items were overly ambitious for someone who has no money, but I have some plans to go to Europe, either for a conference or for fieldwork, and I still have hope that I can begin making some other firm plans on other items. Still, while I will not complete the list, I am pretty proud of what I've accomplished, considering my limited means.

I'm not sure when my 101 days expires (I'll figure that out some other time), but I will make any alterations that are necessary as I do other things. I hope I have time to cross some of the other things I want to accomplish off the list.

If nothing else, I'm going to learn how to follow... ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I changed mine to me doing stuff, since I've mixed in the experiences I listed with other cool experiences too. I took off the date limit, and I'm just going to blog everything, list or not.

    ReplyDelete