Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yay! My triumphant return to blogging!

Of course, The Metro Perspective wasn't really a blog, per se, but I published it utilizing blogging software, so what can ya do?

The reason I started this blog, though, is that my friend Jeanne made a list of 101 things she wants to do in the next 1001 days (approximately 2.75 years) and I thought it sounded like such a good idea, I would do one myself.

So I will begin work on the list and the 1001 days will begin when I finish it and publish it on here.

Of course, I will try to use this site for other things, as well. Like anything I feel like writing about. Think of it as your look into my online diary. There might even be a little dirt hidden in here...

Happy reading, and welcome to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment